We’ve helped a lot of adorable animals over the last year, let’s take a look at some of the sweetest ones…
1. A donkey from Chemaia, Morocco, who was given stockings to keep the flies away from the mange on his legs. Read about the rest of the visitors to the Chemaia centre in volunteer vet Harriet’s blog.
3. This young donkey from our centre in Marrakech.
4. These two sweet donkeys from Morocco. Read more about our work in the country.
6. This gorgeous ginger foal from Morocco
7. These two best friends from Morocco
8. This lovely foal who was taken to our centre in Chemaia, Morocco after his mother was attacked by stray dogs. Read how we helped to treat her.
9. This happy donkey from Morocco
10. Tirign the horse from Ethiopia who was suffering from stomach problems. Read how we helped him.
11. This mother and foal from Morocco
12. This smiley donkey from our supporter trip to Morocco. Watch a video about the trip.
This is just a small selection of the hundreds of thousands of working animals we treat each year. Our teams are looking forward to helping many more animals in 2016, but we couldn’t do anything without the generosity and kindness of our supporters – thank you all so much!